This information relates to the “HS Security Swiss” website, available at http://www.hs-swiss.ch/, and all the related domains and sub-domains whose contents are managed by Alessio Scanu, Via Besso 59 6900 Lugano (CH), contactable via the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.In this category of data are included the IP addresses of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the response status given by the server ( good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the environment inf ormatic of the user. The data collected in this way could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the site.
Statistical data When a person visits this website, a counter for statistical purposes automatically records information such as the URL, IP addresses, browser type, browser language, date and time of the request: this is necessary in order to guarantee the safety of visitors. The service is password protected and therefore not accessible to third parties. In this regard, the data is sent to the company Histats (www.histats.com). The data sent are in any case anonymized by the Histats company and do not allow to trace individual users. In any case it is possible to request not to collect any data (opt-out) by visiting this link: http://www.histats.com/optOut.php
Dati forniti direttamente dall’utente
I dati personali conferiti dall’utente in modo facoltativo (così, ad esempio, quando si richiedono informazioni telefonando ai numeri indicati sul sito web o scrivendo agli indirizzi di posta elettronica ivi presenti) sono utilizzati al solo fine di dare corso alle eventuali richieste formulate e per dare esecuzione agli obblighi di legge e/o agli obblighi precontrattuali e/o agli obblighi contrattuali derivanti dal rapporto giuridico nel caso costituito.
Nelle aree del sito dedicate a determinati servizi sono riportate specifiche informative che l’utente dovrà visionare prima di conferire i dati.
Anyone who writes a comment and / or publishes it accepts instead the storage of other data entered, that is, your name, your email address and possibly your website. The email address left here will absolutely not be made public nor used for spam: however the blog holder reserves the right to be able to use it to verify the correctness of the data entered or to be able to respond to the comment left privately. This data will still be stored, for security reasons, together with the commentary with electronic or automated means, so that the visitor, leaving a comment, accepts that his e-mail is kept, together with the other data that compose it. These data, however, will not be made public or disclosed.
The personal data provided by the user through the specific form are used only to identify the user to allow the use of the comment service. It should be noted that some of the data provided through the form, as indicated on the page from which it is possible to insert the comment, will be published together with the comment.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party may assert at any time, without formalities, by contacting the data controller, also by sending an email to the address email@example.com, the following rights.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment it proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Communication and dissemination
Without prejudice to the information provided in the pages of the site dedicated to specific services, the data will not be disseminated, sold or exchanged with third parties without the express consent of the interested party, except in cases where the communication to third parties (competent Authorities, consultants or companies that provide IT supply and assistance services) is necessary to fulfill legal obligations or obligations arising from the existing relationship with the interested party or to give effect to specific requests or third parties (falling into one of the categories indicated) ) are responsible for privacy. The data subject may request from the Data Controller the list of any persons who carry out their activities as privacy managers.
The data collected is processed using IT tools and only on a residual basis using paper methods. Suitable security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data will be processed only by authorized parties (to whom a special appointment is assigned to a person in charge or to a privacy manager) and kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the requests of the interested party and in any case in compliance with the terms of the law.
Place of processing
For the processing of data connected to the website services the Data Controller uses servers located within the European territory, specifically provided by the company OVH, available at this link: www.ovh.com.
Since the site relies on a hosting service for a different subject than the editor of the blog content, specifically OVH, it is not excluded, for technical reasons, that this company may have access to the stored files. For the reasons explained, visitors to this blog are invited to visit and also refer to the policy of the OVH company, which can be reached on the following page: Documenti Legali
Some data could be accessible for technical reasons of maintenance of the website to the person who is in charge of the technological part. At the time of drafting this information the subject is Kokoro Swiss with headquarters in Stabio (CH) in via Cesarea, 19, reachable by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data transfer to countries outside the EU
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the “Garante per la tutela dei dati personali” , therefore no further consent is required.
Type of Cookies:
- Technical Cookies: also called essential cookies allow the proper functioning of some sections of the Site. These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to display the site correctly in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in his browser *. These cookies can be of two categories “session cookies” and “persistent cookies” . ‘Session cookies’ are temporary cookies that remain on the device until you leave the Site. ‘Persistent cookies’ remain on the device for much longer or until they are manually deleted.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to collect information about the use of the site. hs-swiss.com will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the contents more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of the user and how it arrived on the Site in question. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
- Cookies for analyzing third-party services: these cookies are used to collect anonymous information about the use of the Site, such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
- Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software: this type of cookies integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the sharing of site content or use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner sites that offer their functionality among the pages of the Site.
- Profiling cookies : these are the cookies needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
Most browsers allow you to automatically download cookies. The user can disable this setting by acting on the options offered by the navigation software. Please note that some pages or sections of the site may not be navigable due to the refusal of cookies.
If the user wishes to disable cookies, he can use the appropriate section of the browser in use.
How to disable cookies through browser configuration
Chrome </ strong>
Click on the menu in the toolbar
Select Settings and then Show Advanced Settings
Select “Privacy” and then “ Content settings ”
Select “Cookies” and change the various related settings
For more information, visit the dedicated Chrome page
Click on the menu in the toolbar
Select Options and then Privacy
Click on Show Advanced Settings and in the Privacy section click on Content Settings
In the “ Tracking ” section, you can change the following cookie settings:
From the “ History ” section you can:
By enabling “Use custom settings” select to accept third-party cookies and to keep them for a specified period or to completely remove Cookies
For more information, visit the special Firefox page
Click on Tools and choose Internet Options
Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section change the slider according to the desired cookie action:
For more information, visit the page Explorer specific .
Click on Safari , – Preferences – Privacy
In the Block Cookies section specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites
For more information, visit the special Safari page .
iOS Safari (mobile devices)
Touch Settings and then Safari – Block Cookies and choose from the various options
To delete all cookies, tap Settings – Safari – Cancel Cookies and data
For more information, visit the special IOS Safari page </ a>.
Click on Preferences – Advanced – Cookies
Select one of the available options
For more information, visit the page appropriate for Opera .
How to disable third-party services cookies
This page is visible through the link at the bottom of all the pages of the Site pursuant to the EU Regulation 2016/679